Shengqian (Victor) Yang
Department of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Ohio State University
Email: michyang.ysq 'at' gmail 'dot' com
Currently, I am working as Software Engineer in Google. I obtained the Ph.D. degree from Ohio State University in 2015 advised by Prof. Atanas Routnev. Before that, I finished my undergrad program with Prof. Jianjun Zhao in Shanghai Jiaotong University. My research focuses on the program analysis of both desktop and mobile application code. By applying the dynamic and static program analysis techniques, my research aims at measuring and collecting essential program run-time or compile-time information, to better help developers improve the quality of their code.
- Looking for services in Compiler, Programming Lanaguage and Software Engineering related areas.
- Our paper on Android energy defect detection was accepted at CC'16.
- Our paper on modeling Android GUI was accepted at ICSE'15 and ASE'15.
- Static Detection of Energy Defect Patterns in Android Applications, Haowei Wu, Shengqian Yang, Atanas Rountev, International Conference on Compiler Construction, 2016
- Static analyses of GUI Behaviors in Android Applications, Shengqian Yang, Ph.D. Thesis, 2015
- Static Window Transition Graphs for Android, Shengqian Yang, Hailong Zhang, Haowei Wu, Yan Wang, Dacong Yan, Atanas Rountev, International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, 2015
- Static Control-Flow Analysis of User-Driven Callbacks in Android Applications, Shengqian Yang, Dacong Yan, Haowei Wu, Yan Wang, Atanas Rountev, International Conference on Software Engineering, 2015
- LeakChecker: Practical Static Memory Leak Detection for Managed Languages, Dacong Yan, Guoqing Xu, Shengqian Yang, Atanas Rountev, International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization, 2014
- Systematic Testing for Resource Leaks in Android Applications, Dacong Yan, Shengqian Yang, Atanas Rountev, International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, 2013
- Testing for Poor Responsiveness in Android Applications, Shengqian Yang, Dacong Yan, Atanas Rountev, International Workshop on the Engineering of Mobile-Enabled Systems, 2013
- Automated Breakpoint Generation for Debugging, Cheng Zhang, Juyuan Yang, Dacong Yan, Shengqian Yang, Yuting Chen, Journal of Software, 2013
- Dynamic Analysis of Inefficiently-Used Containers, Shengqian Yang, Dacong Yan, Guoqing Xu, Atanas Rountev, International Workshop on Dynamic Analysis, 2012
- BPGen: An Automated Breakpoint Generator for Debugging, Cheng Zhang, Dacong Yan, Jianjun Zhao, Yuting Chen, Shengqian Yang, International Conference on Software Engineering, 2010 formal research demo